Thursday, October 18, 2012

Overheard: Rihanna's waiting to be asked out, guys



We have a feeling Rihanna and "Twilight" star Ashley Greene would have a few things to discuss over cocktails. Topic A? How much it sucks to date while hot and famous.
The singer and the actress each discuss their respective difficulties maintaining a romantic life in two different interviews - Rihanna with vogue, and Ashley Greene with Marie Clarie
Rihanna's personal life is a constant wellspring of chitchat, but the singer/actress told the magazine that she's single - and not because she's avoiding the dating scene.
"I would love to go on a date," she said. "You don't think that? I'm a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point. ... Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my a** back home. He doesn't even have to come up. All I want is conversation for an hour."
Actress Greene understands, as she tells Marie Clarie  that given the demands of the business, "a lot of relationships are fleeting."
"You go on a couple of dates, and then someone ships off to do a movie," she said. "It's not like you're going to fly out and see them, because it's not serious enough for that."
But for Rihanna, she's still waiting to find the right guy.
"No one asks," the singer told Vogue. "Trust me on that. I'm waiting for the man who's ballsy enough to deal with me. I'm going to wait, though. You always find the wrong s*&! when you go looking."

No comments:

Post a Comment